Wednesday, March 03, 2010

You know what's John doing (2): James Giblin

Whenever we get the chance we ask tournament alums three simple questions. Here are James' answers:

# 1: My Name is James Giblin. I am 29 years old and I played at the SM for the University of Warwick at its inauguration in 2006. In the three years since, I have been back as a caddy, alumni and as a marshal.  I now work as a software development manager in London.

# 2: My university golf career started in 1999 when I started at Warwick. I played for my University team for 8 years, went on trips to the Czech Republic, Ireland, Scotland and of course Germany and made many fantastic memories.

# 3: My favorite moment at the Wittelsbacher had to be walking past the leaderboard after nine holes in 2008. I had the second best front nine in the tournament, and the best score for a man (I never could beat girls at golf!). That was no mean feat playing off 5, when the first 15 players were off scratch or better. Sadly my form dipped over the back nine, but it was a very good day's golf.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home